The Bogalusa City Council will meet at 5:30 PM on November 21, 2023 at City Hall. The meeting will
be streamed live at https://www.facebook.com/mthermonwebtv
The Agenda includes the following:
GUEST SPEAKER: Rhonda Gunnell: Adapt: Naloxone Saves Lives.
ADOPTIONS OF RESOLUTIONS
- A RESOLUTION authorizing the 2023-24 Beautification Grant Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between Keep Louisiana Beautiful, Inc. and the City of Bogalusa. (Introduced by Councilwoman Temples).
- A RESOLUTION required by the State of Louisiana for Duplication of Benefits (DOB) Policy. (Introduced by Councilwoman Smith).
- A RESOLUTION required by the State of Louisiana for Disaster Monitoring Policy. (Introduced by Councilwoman Keys).
INTRODUCTION OF ORDINANCES
- AN ORDINANCE authorizing the Mayor of the City of Bogalusa to enter into a Standard Form of Agreement between Owner and Architect: The City of Bogalusa and Billes Architects, LLC. (Introduced by Vice-President Douglas).
PUBLIC HEARINGS & ADOPTION OF ORDINANCES
- AN ORDINANCE authorizing an Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Bogalusa and The Bogalusa City School District. (Introduced by Councilwoman Kates).
- AN ORDINANCE authorizing Tyrin Truong, individually and as Mayor of the City of Bogalusa, the City of Bogalusa, and the Bogalusa City Council to pay judgement rendered against Tyrin Truong, individually and as Mayor of the City of Bogalusa and the City of Bogalusa to the Corner Smokehouse LLC and Bryan V. Genco individually and doing business as B&C ATM’S. (Introduced by President Kellis).
Other Council Discussion
Announcements: Next Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 5:30 P.M.