Hey friends and neighbors! With our community's safety in mind, we wanted to share some valuable tips on how to keep your home, property, ATVs and tractors safe. Let's work together to ensure a secure environment for everyone!
1. Invest in a Security Alarm
2. Lock Windows and Doors to Your Home and Vehicles
3. Be Careful With Your Keys
4. Install Motion Sensor Lighting and/or Cameras
5. Keep Valuables Out of Sight
6. Remove the Keys When Your Tractor or ATV Is Left Unattended
7. Keep the Tractor or ATV Parked Out of Sight
8. Use a Larger Vehicle to Block the Tractor or ATV In
9. If Your Tractor or ATV Has a Steering Lock, Use It
10. Use a GPS Tracking System on Your Tractor or ATV
Remember, safety starts with us! Let's stay vigilant and look out for one another. Feel free to share these tips with your friends and family to create a safer neighborhood for all!