Kailee Noelani Davis-Kemp
March 9, 1990 - January 5, 2022
“The Sun has set on an amazing Earth Angel” - Sunrise: March 9, 1990 Sunset: January 5, 2022
It is with great sadness that I announce the unexpected setting of the Sun on one of the sweetest and loving Earth Angels I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She had a heart bigger than anybody I know, and she never let anyone, or anything to break her spirit. She had a zest for life and always found a way to enjoy her life, just like one of her favorite celebrities did (namely Elvis) - SHE DID IT HER WAY and always with a smile, never taking one single moment for granted. She shared the last 3+ years with her fiancé’ - Shane Foster, whom she loved and cherished, and who she knew loved and cherished her in return. Her life was spent with her fur babies, as she was an avid participant in helping the local Humane Society rescues through fostering and adopting as well as volunteering with them in whatever ways she could.
Kailee left this life the same way she lived it, surrounded at home by her fur babies. We can all look forward to the day when we are called home by our Savior Jesus Christ and are able to see Kailee again, only the next time we do it will be made even more special by her running up to us as the free spirit we all know her to be – free from the human form that this Earth held her in.
Kailee is preceded in death by
1. Quite a few fur babies (including most recent) Buddy & Rocky
2. Charlotte Davis Leonard (Mother)
3. Fredine Davis (Grandmother)
4. Alcus Davis (Grandfather)
5. Dale Strahan (Great-grandmother)
6. Fred Strahan (Great-grandfather)
7. Dale Secora (Earthly Pawpaw)
She leaves behind
1. Her fiancé’ Shane Foster & her fur babies (Dean, Shadow, Blossom, Damon & Sam
2. Kaye Davis Jenkins (aunt)
3. Frances Killens & Junior (great aunt)
4. Regina Crane & Fred, and Jacob Rhoades (cousin)
5. Tecia Ammons & Glen Dale, and Nick (cousin)
6. Cory Jackson, Blake Jackson, Jared Phelps, Alanna Rueda, Karissa Jackson, Johnny McCullough, Ricky Killens, Layla and Harlie, (are some of her lovin cousins)
7. Earthly Family including Ma maw Bonnie Kemp Secora, Mom - Tiffany Kemp, Pawpaw Mike Kemp, Special Aunts Deby Seal and Diane Wells (& family), & Uncle Roy Wells & Patty.
A special thanks to the Mickenheim family for helping get things done in a timely manner so we can lay this Earth Angel next to her mother, MISSION COMPLETE.
Those closest to Kailee would like to ask in lieu of flowers to feel free to donate to an organization that has held special places in her heart, including MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association), CMT (Charcot Marie Tooth), or SPCA/Humane Society (Magnolia or otherwise).
Her Graveside Service will be held tomorrow (January 12, 2022) at Crossroads Cemetery next to Crossroads United Pentecostal Church on MS. Hwy 26 – Services will begin @ 1pm.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.