Washington Parish Government provided an update on locations that have received the COVID-19 vaccines. Interested citizens that are 70 years of age and older are encouraged to call these pharmacies to put their name(s) on the waiting list. Please do not go to the pharmacies without an appointment.
The updated list include the following:
- C&F Pharmacy, 424 Austin Street, Bogalusa, LA. 985.732.2501
- Nielsen's Pharmacy, 1619 S Columbia Street, Bogalusa, LA. 985.732.7481
- Rawls Pharmacy, 36009 Highway 38, Mt. Hermon, LA. 985.877.4700
- Rocky's Med Shoppe, 133 Cumberland Street, Bogalusa, LA. 985.205.4700
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy #803 (Bogalusa), 401 Ontario Avenue, Bogalusa, LA. 985.732.7677
- Williams Family Pharmacy, 1058 Tanglewood Drive, Franklinton, LA. 985.839.7200
Also, the Bogalusa Health Unit is expected to receive an allotment of vaccinations for those 70 years of age and older. Citizens can call 985-732-6615 for more information.
For vaccine locations in other areas, click https://ldh.la.gov/covidvaccine-locations/
For Frequently Asked Questions, click https://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/faq/category/138
The Louisiana Department of Health is coordinating the COVID-19 vaccine distribution effort in Louisiana. As more vaccines become available from the CDC, more individuals and groups will be offered a vaccination.