The following is the Agenda for the Franklinton Mayor and Board of Aldermen meeting on February 9, 2021 at 6:30 PM.
Other items added to the agenda will be done by unanimous vote of the Board of Aldermen prior to the beginning of the meeting.
Prayer and Pledge
1. Approve minutes-January 26, 2021 Regular Meeting
1. Mayor’s Citizenship Awards
2. Executive Session – Personnel changes in regards to A. G. opinion
3. Appointment of Town Attorney
4. Appointment of Municipal Clerk
5. Appointment of Code Enforcement Officer
6. Appointment of Court Magistrate
7. Appointment of Chief of Police
8. Bids for Fire Department surplus equipment.
9. Authorization to re-advertise Fire Department surplus equipment
10. Set new minimum bid for Fire Department surplus property
11. Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Committee
12. Approve transfer of Christopher McElveen from Public Works to Police Department
13. Approve hiring of Roger Magee for Public Works Department
14. Approve hiring of Juan Crain for Public Works Department
15. Authorize Mayor to sign Audit Compliance Questionnaire
16. Authorize Mayor to sign resolution to refinance bonds
17. Jay Pittman from Spangler
18. Johnnie Daniel from Era Leader to address the Mayor and Board