Local to Washington Parish
- For Bogalusa City Court Judge, David Merlin Duke defeated incumbent Robert J. Black 53% to 47%.
- The Mayor of Franklinton contest resulted in "Greg" Route defeating John L. Daniel 52% to 48%.
- The Franklinton Board of Aldermen race (5 to be elected) resulted in the following vote tallies: Patrice Crain (775 votes), T. J. Butler, Jr. (731 votes), Darwin Sharp (696 votes), Seth Descant (623 votes), and Heath Spears (612 votes). The other candidates and the votes they received are as follows: Frankie Crosby, Sr. (606 votes), Jeamie F. "J" McCullen (599 votes), Esco E. Burton (574 votes), Richard Dillon (558 votes), and "Blake" Orman (491 votes).
- For Aldermen of Angie (4 to be elected), the successful candidates were Darryl Knight (31%), “Kort” Pittman (27%), Olivia B. Hartzog (26%). Garnet M. Fornea received 16%.
- The Ward 1 Constable race was won by Lynnette Sharp (51%) as she defeated Jerry W. Fruge, Jr. (49%).
- The Ward 6 Constable race was won by incumbent Donald Mizell with 77% to Mark Richard at 23%.
Also on the Washington Parish Ballot
- Incumbent District Attorney Warren Montgomery defeated challenger Vincent Wynne 64% to 36%.
- Ellen M. Creel won the District Judge (Div. J) seat by defeating Richard Ducote 63% to 37%.
- Incumbent U. S. Senator Bill Cassidy won re-election with 59% of the vote.
- For U. S. Representative of the 5th Congressional District, Luke J. Letlow with 33% of the vote is headed to a runoff with Lance Harris who got 17%. Both are Republicans.
- Incumbent Public Service Commissioner (District 1) Eric Skrmetta (Republican) with 31% of the vote is headed to a runoff with Allen H. Borne, Jr. (Democrat) who received 25% of the vote.
The race for the Presidency had 13 candidates on the ballot. In reality, the race came down to either Donald Trump or Joe Biden. In Louisiana, Trump received 58% of the vote to Biden's 40%. Washington Parish voters chose Trump over Biden 68% to 31%. We'll have to wait to find out the results nationally.