Mental Health First Aiders are every day people (teachers, employees, first responders, coaches, youth group leaders, neighbors, friends) who want to make a difference in mental health in their community.
For any adult who interacts with youth
- Wednesday, July 20th - 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- In-person- American Red Cross in Madisonville
- Deadline to register is Friday, July 15th
For anyone who interacts with adults
- Tuesday, August 23rd - 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- In-person - American Red Cross in Madisonville
- Deadline to register is Friday, August 12th
Register today by calling (985) 626-6538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.