The Washington Parish Library is connecting users with free Zoom financial workshops on topics like paying down debt, saving for college, and Medicare basics through September 2022. The workshop series has six courses each devoted to a specific financial topic. To accommodate as many people as possible, each course is held twice on Tuesdays and once on Fridays with a new course each week. Users can aend any class and do not need to attend all of them to participate. Users can choose from classes at 4:30pm-6pm Tuesday, 9pm-10:30pm Tuesday, or 12pm-1:30pm Friday. To register, please visit https://tinyurl.com/juliaworkshoprsvp.
Upcoming classes include:
- 04/26/22 or 04/29/22: Building Wealth; Asset Accumulation
- 05/03/22 or 05/06/22: Saving for College; Retirement Planning
- 05/24/22 or 05/27/22: Long Term Care; Medicare Basic; Wealth Preservation
- 06/07/22 or 06/10/22: Personal Budgeting; Debt Management
- 06/14/22 or 06/17/22: Emergency Fund; Building A Strong Financial Foundation
- 06/21/22 or 06/24/22: Proper Protection
For questions about the workshop, please call 480-619-1221.
The Washington Parish Library also wants to remind you that we have laptops and hotspots available for checkout!