The St. Tammany Parish Department of Public Works will open six self-serve sandbag locations beginning Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m. All locations (with the exception of the Old Levee District Site) will have personnel on-hand to assist the elderly or infirmed. All will remain open until 6 p.m. All locations will re-open Wednesday, October 7, 2020 and Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 7 a.m. and remain open until 6 p.m.
- St. Tammany Parish Government- Building , 21410 Koop Dr., Mandeville
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works- Airport Road Barn, 34783 Grantham College Rd, Slidell, La
- The Old Levee District Site (those who need assistance, visit Fritchie Barn), 61134 Military Road (Hwy 190) Slidell, La.
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works- Fritchie Barn, 63119 Highway 1090 in Pearl River
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works Barn- Keller Barn, 63131 Fish Hatchery Road, Lacombe
- St. Tammany Parish Public Works Barn- Covington Barn, 1305 N. Florida Street, Covington