The Washington Parish School System has issued the following guidelines for Junior High School football games and stated that High School guidance will be similar, but may vary according to opponents.
"Students in the Washington Parish School System have worked extremely hard preparing for football season. We are excited to begin the season in the coming weeks. In order to abide by the State guidelines governing events & gatherings, we have adopted the following guidelines for games in WP stadiums. We will always make safety our top priority.
1. We ask all spectators to self - screen. If you are exhibiting any symptoms stay home.
2. Spectators are asked to wear a face covering in the stadium.
3. We ask that you maintain 6 feet distance from others outside of your household.
4. The fixed seating capacity limit in stadiums is 25%. Therefore, all tickets will be presale.
5. We will offer each participant the opportunity to purchase two tickets.
6. If seats remain available, the host school will offer general admission tickets.
Schools will be releasing announcements in the coming days regarding when tickets will go on sale.
Let’s work together to have a GREAT SEASON!!"