- Two of the deaths (a 58-year-old and a 53-year-old) were reported to have underlying medical conditions, were Orleans Parish residents, and were being treated at Touro Infirmary Hospital and Medical Center in New Orleans.
- Four of the deaths (a 84-year-old, a 80-year-old, a 98-year-old, and a 92-year-old) were residents of Lambeth House, an assistant living facility in Orleans Parish.
- The seventh death is of a 72-year-old Jefferson Parish resident.
- The eighth death is of a 60-year-old St. James Parish resident.
- The latest deaths were a 44-year-old Orleans Parish resident with underlying medical conditions and a 91-year-old resident of Lambeth House.
The death of a Mississippi resident at a St. Tammany Parish facility was also confirmed today.