- heard Department reports from Reginald McMasters (Public Works) beginning at 2:25 into the video, Justin Brown (Police Department) beginning at 9:50 into the video, and Ellen Wascom (Administrative) beginning at 21:25 into the video,
- voted to approve the engagement of Spangler Engineering for water system improvements (beginning at 25:20 into the video),
- declared two vehicles to be surplus equipment and authorized their advertisement for sale
- voted to advertise opening for a detective position at the Police Department (beginning at 34:40 into the video), and
- approved the Committee's recommendation of a $5000 donation to Alive Productions (beginning at 49:55 into the video).
January 30, 2020
Franklinton Board of Aldermen Meeting Report and Video
The Franklinton Board of Aldermen met Tuesday evening (January 28, 2020) and in addition to