- heard Department reports from Reginald McMasters (Public Works) beginning at 2:25 into the video, Justin Brown (Police Department) beginning at 9:50 into the video, and Ellen Wascom (Administrative) beginning at 21:25 into the video,
- voted to approve the engagement of Spangler Engineering for water system improvements (beginning at 25:20 into the video),
- declared two vehicles to be surplus equipment and authorized their advertisement for sale
- voted to advertise opening for a detective position at the Police Department (beginning at 34:40 into the video), and
- approved the Committee's recommendation of a $5000 donation to Alive Productions (beginning at 49:55 into the video).
Click the images above or below to visit our advertisers' websites or facebook pages. Political ads are paid for by the candidates and placements here do not constitute an endorsement by Mt. Hermon Web TV.
January 30, 2020
Franklinton Board of Aldermen Meeting Report and Video
The Franklinton Board of Aldermen met Tuesday evening (January 28, 2020) and in addition to