1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Approval of Minutes – Approval of minutes dated January 27, 2020.
6. Nicholas Crawford – Cub Scout Master Pack 104
7. Introduction of Ordinance No. 20-662 – An ordinance to abandon 0.52 miles of Mitch Road Parish Road No. 5-60.
8. Introduction of Ordinance No. 20-663 – An ordinance authorizing the termination of the Choctaw Road Landfill Joint Venture; acquiring the undivided 41.9% interest of the City of Bogalusa in the Choctaw Road Landfill; entering into an agreement with the City of Bogalusa for disposal of residential solid waste at the Choctaw Road Landfill and providing for matters related thereto.
9. Adopt Resolution 20-990 – A resolution approving the holding of an election in Washington Parish Fire District No. 7, State of Louisiana, on Saturday, May 9, 2020, to authorize the levy of a parcel fee.
10. Adopt Resolution No. 20-991 – A resolution of appointment of the Washington Parish Fire District No. 3. Board of Directors.
11. Adopt Resolution No. 20-992 – A resolution of appointment of the Washington Parish Fire District No. 3. Board of Directors.
12. Adopt Resolution No. 20-993 – A resolution of appointment of the Washington Parish Tourism Commission.
13. Adopt Resolution No. 20-994 – A resolution of appointment of the Washington Parish Fire District No. 1.
14. Adopt Resolution No. 20-995 – A resolution by the Washington Parish Council to authorize the Parish President to sign an intergovernmental agreement to assist the Bogalusa School Board with skilled labor and mechanized equipment towards driveway, parking area, road rehabilitation, drainage and flood control.
15. Adopt Resolution No. 20-996 – A resolution by the Washington Parish Council to authorize the Parish President to sign an intergovernmental agreement with the Town of Franklinton for the sidewalk improvements in downtown Franklinton through State Project No. H011835 and Federal Project No. H011835.
16. Public Participation
17. President’s Report
- Adopt Resolution 20-997 – A resolution in support of Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller for Region VI Executive Board Member of the Police Jury Association of Louisiana.
- Swearing in Washington Parish Enforcement Officer – Kelvin Brown
Next meeting will be held on Monday, February 24, 2020
In accordance with the Americans Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Sarah Cook, Clerk to the Council at 985-839-7825 Ext. 313 describing the assistance that is necessary.
(All Ordinances, Resolutions and Attachments in its entirety are available at the office of Clerk of the Council at 909 Pearl Street, Franklinton, Louisiana or at (985)839-7825 or wpgov.org.)
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”