- voted to confirm the assessment of Aaron's, Inc. by the Washington Parish Assessor
- voted to approve Fire Protection District No. 3 to call and hold an election on March 30, 2019 for the renewal of 17 mills for 10 years
- voted to approve a resolution entering into an agreement with Capital area Finance Authority
- President Thomas presented a proclamation to and heard a report from Carmen Gonzales about the autonomic nervous system disorder known as Dysautonomia (beginning 9:35 into the video). Learn more at www.dysautonomiainternational.org.
- President Thomas announced Washington Parish Fair flag-raising ceremonies will be Friday, September 28 in Franklinton and October 5 in Bogalusa, starting at 10 am in both locations.
- heard reports from President Richard Thomas and his staff (beginning at 16:35 into the video)
Following closing comments by members of the Council, the Council entered into Executive Session to discuss an issue with the City of Bogalusa concerning the Washington Parish Landfill. Following the Executive Session, the Council adjourned without further comments.