- approved the low bidder ($513.021.00) for sewerage work to be done from the Pearl Street lift station to the wastewater treatment plant. The work is funded by USDA at at no cost to the Town. The work should begin within a few weeks and be completed 120 days after it begins.
- granted a permit for parade permit for Bowling Green School. The parade will be October 5, 2018.
- approved an alcohol permit for 1231 Daiquiris at 1231 Greenlaw Street.
- approved the re-subdivision property at 1427 Main Street.
- heard police department, fire department, and financial reports.
- heard from a resident about an unsafe area for pedestrians.
- heard from Clint Magee, who is planning to open a family entertainment center in Franklinton. The project is expected to have a 13,000 square feet building on approximately three acres. Activities will include laser-tag, putt-putt golf, and arcade. (beginning at 25:50 into the video)
September 26, 2018
See What All Happened at Franklinton Aldermen Meeting!
The Franklinton Board of Aldermen met Tuesday evening (September 25, 2018) and, in addition to handling routine matters,