Due to changed COVID-19 precautionary measures, the Bogalusa Council met Tuesday (December 1, 2020) virtually, using GO TO Meeting. The Council, Mayor Wendy Perrette, and participants were able to join the meeting by phone or computer. Despite technical problems, the Council addressed the matters on the Agenda.
- an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to declare surplus property at 537 Ontario Avenue
- an ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract for water system improvements
- an ordinance to approve the 2020 revised budget
Additionally, the Council
- heard from Washington Parish Public Works Director Ken Wheat and Parish Councilman Rusty Fornea regarding the 10 Mil Tax Renewal on the December 5th ballot and the benefits that the tax brings to all parish residents
- approved Mayor Perrette's recommendations for appointments to the Cemetery Board
Following Council Discussions, the meeting adjourned.