- Well-Ahead LA Bogalusa Strong Mini-Grant
- 1st Annual We CAN-CER Vive Luncheon & Fashion Show
- Washington Parish Coalition on Human Services
- Bogalusa Strong Community Meeting
- Breaking Barriers to Good Health Focus Group Events (City of Bogalusa Community Resource Guide-Coming soon!, Bogalusa Helping Hands Homeless Committee Meeting, We CAN-CER Vive Support Group)
- Behavioral & Emotional Health Focus Group Events (PALS (Parents of Addicted Loved Ones)-Children of Addicted Loved Ones, Washington Parish Opioid Consortium Meeting)
- Healthy Eating & Get Moving Be Healthy Focus Group Events (Rethink Your Drink Citywide Challenge for Businesses & Organizations, Neilson’s Farmacy Community Garden, Silvercise Senior Exercise Program, Walk with A Doc)
Click here for more details
Special thanks to the Bogalusa Rotary Club for hosting the Bogalusa Strong Monthly Meetings and Golden Pear for our meal.
What is Bogalusa Strong?
Bogalusa Strong is a collaboration of community members, leaders, businesses and organizations working together to improve quality of life by promoting physical, social, and environmental health. Supported by Mayor Wendy Perrette, the Mayor’s Wellness Council, Our Lady of Angels Hospital, LSU AgCenter, and the Louisiana Department of Health Well-Ahead Louisiana, Bogalusa Strong works to empower a vision for a healthier community. Bogalusa Strong meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at 12:00 p.m. at the Bogalusa Country Club (except for holiday conflicts).